Sunday, March 27, 2011

The big day

So I started this blog to help motivate me to meet all the new goals I set for myself. Well, I ahve to say that the only thing the blog has accomplished is to give me an outlet when I am feeling creative or needing to vent. I am turning 30 in a week from today and although I have some momentary panic attacks, I think I am taking it pretty well. Grandma Jan told me every decade gets better and I am thinking she was probably right. And how can things be that bad? I am graduating this year with my bachelor's degree, I am making plans for my future and planning on executing them, and I even found out that someone like me who has PCOS (polycystic ovaries syndrome) can still have kids. It IS possible. The PA I go to at school also has it and she didn't get married until she was 30 and she waited a bit for kids and she has a little girl and is now working on her second. There is hope! Since as I get older, this is the one thing that I stress about I am happy to hear that all is not lost! :) 30 is going to be great!

2 comments:

  1. 30 was great for me! And so was 31... and so far 32 has been a blast too! :-)

    And that is great news! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahoo! I'm excited for your birthday!

    ReplyDelete