Tuesday, December 21, 2010

A friend I really admire


This is just a little props to one of my dearest friends, Stephanie Young. She is absolutely amazing. She impresses me to no end. In September, she packed up her life and moved to Scotland, just for the fun of it. I admire her bravery and her strength. I love that we talk on skype when I am up in the wee hours of the morning she is sometimes just waking up and swe often have briliant chats about life and hysterical awesome chats about Doctor Who and various other things. She has great insight and I really appreciate her advice. So props to you Steph! If you have time check out her adventures on the link above. She is an amazing photographer and blogs often about her Scottish adventures.
I totally stole this picture off your Facebook page Steph ;)

1 comment:

  1. OH! you're so sweet! Thank you Amanda. PS - I think you're pretty amazing as well!

    ReplyDelete