Monday, November 8, 2010

Isn't it wonderful that Prozac is cheap?

As I sit here and mull over what is typically happy news, I am finding it hard to rejoice in the wonderful excitement that comes when a former friend becomes engaged. Ah...former is the key word. All I have to say is THANK GOODNESS that I filled my prescription and am medicated again cuz this news could really throw me for a loop. Trust me it is not envy that is motivating this emotional upheaval. I shouldn't even be surprised because I knew the moment they started dating that this was going to happen. And I won't stay sad long. Just because their relationship ended our friendship doesn't mean I need to bear any ill will toward them. But I am going to pause and take a moment to mourn a friendship that obviously wasn't very important in the first place and then I am going to wrap it up and put it in the trash because I am done with this. I will not allow any of this to interfere with my life and I will keep moving forward...just like in Meet the Robinsons!

2 comments:

  1. "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming. What do you do? You swiiiiiiim. oh~oh~ah~ah keep swimming."

    Or the song goes something like that.... Yes, don't let it affect you, just keeping working on you and your friendships that you have today. It's ok! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Steph! I felt better this morning...and then throughout the day I would flip flop mood wise, but your comment was the first thing I read this morning on my cell so thank you a bunch! Love you too!

    ReplyDelete