Monday, November 29, 2010

Jingle All the Way

Well kids, Thanksgiving has happened and now the Christmas season is in full swing at my house. I can't decorate too much this year because I have moved and I only have the one room. But never fear people, I am constantly listening to Christmas music, lighting my Christmas candle, crocheting gifts, and watching festive movies to keep me in high spirits. I am even managing to get some of my homework done; although, given that it is dead week,  I don't really have the motivation anymore. I have a rough draft due on thursday, but I am waiting til the last possible moment. When December gets here I get a little ADD when it comes to school. ooooh is that something sparkly? Is that something plastered in the colors of red and green? Ooooh Christmas music...is that cinnamon I smell...oh my gosh I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!!  I am going to celebrate it right now by making some delicious hot chocolate with a candycane melted inside. YUM!

1 comment:

  1. Stay with it!!! You're almost done! Give it your all and then you can relish in the Christmas season without any regrets!

    ReplyDelete