Saturday, December 18, 2010

Book Club

 

So Steph thought it would be fun to do a book club via blog and of course I agree. One book she has been wanting to read is Northanger Abbey, by Jane Austen. I read part of it during the summer and I have to read it for class this next term, so we thought what the heck! So grab a copy at your local library or check out this site to read it online http://www.online-literature.com/austen/northanger/ . It is an easy read and it will be fun to see what you all think about it. Enjoy!!

We are going to use books from my next term reading list to keep it all going :)

here are a couple of rules we are going by:
Rules:
1. Comment to let me know you'll be participating and make sure you provide a blog or other social media way of discussing the book.
2. Read the book
3. On Jan. 2 post your thoughts on the book and we'll commence with our discussion. I'm thinking best way is leaving comments on each person's entry. If you have any other ideas, please

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited! You know what I was thinking? Maybe this will help you to keep going if you ever get in a funk next term! :-)

    ReplyDelete