Thursday, December 16, 2010

Just thinking

Well, I feel like writing. I don't know what I wanna say exactly so I will just ramble! Yay for you. my sleep is totally out of whack. I have been up until 530 in the morning every night this week. It is making me very tired during the day.There seems to be a pattern with me...and I think it is associated with my addictive nature and television shows that I can watch instantly on netflix! I tell myself that since I am crocheting Christmas presents that it is ok that I waste so much time watching television. BUT, I have ten or more books I would like to read this Christmas vacation...not to mention the other two my cousin Casey recommended that I went and checked out from the library. So basically, I am wondering why I am feeling so stressed about this when I am on break from school. As I am writing, I am processing...forgive me. I think that I need to not stress!! Yes excellent plan.I think that if I want to watch some tv it is ok...but now that I have finished the series I was watching, I think I will move on to my books.

I started a new one called Jane which is a modern version of Jane Eyre; I am on chapter five and I already think it is brilliant. I also have Love is a Mix Tape, by Rob Sheffield..Casey recommended it. I read a bit the other night when I got home from the library and I am really excited to finish it. I also have a book written by Cassandra Clare, Clockwork Angels. I bought that one back in September. Amy finished it and says it is awesome...and I can't wait to read that one either! AND I also have Three Cups of Tea that I bought in September as well... SO there you have it! I have plenty of interesting reading material... I better get my butt moving...perhaps I should read instead of blog...hmmm

1 comment: