Monday, December 13, 2010

Robin Hood the BBC Series **(Spoilers)**

So last night I finished the BBC series Robin Hood. Needless to say I am rather sad that it is over. Not only is the series jam packed with action, adventure, and justice; but it it is also jam packed with super hot British men!  Jonas Armstrong plays Robin Hood and he is super cute. Although he isn't my favorite,I do love him. We also have Richard Armitage...and he would probably qualify as my favorite. His character is Guy of Gisborne and he is a bad guy, being that he is the sherrif's right nad man. And even though he ends up murdering Marian at the end of the second season, he is still beautiful. He is also in North and South...not the civil war movie, but the British movie based on the same named novel by Elizabeth Gaskell (she is one of my favorite authors and if you are interested you can check out her works on the link and even read her literature online). In his other roles he plays a good guy and I strongly recommend seeing him in other roles. And let's not forget the beautiful Joe Armstrong, not related to Jonas and possibly more attractive! Joe plays the sometimes confused Alan A Dale; he is part of robin's band of Merry men, but he has a bit of a selfish streak. No matter, because whether he is fighting with Guy of Gisborne or fighting with Robin he is hot.  There is also Sam Troughton who plays Much, Robin Hood's right hand man and most loyal friend He is not the best looking of the bunch, but I do love him. He does have some beautiful eyes :) there is also Little John, played by Gordon Kennedy, Will Scarlet played by Harry Lloyd (he also plays in an episode of Doctor Who with David Tennant) and Djaq (Jac), Anjali Jay in the first and second season, but Will and Djaq leave because they are in love at the end of season 2. (Djaq is a girl fyi).

Jonas Armstrong


Richard Armitage

Joe Armstrong

Sam Troughton

Harry Lloyd

Gordon Kennedy
Anyway, why am I rambling you ask? Well, I got really attached to all the characters and now I am sad that there is no more to watch. They cancelled it at the end of the third season. Which is really ok, because the writers were a little bit ridiculous and took things a little too far in order to be edgy. But all in all, I will miss their exciting adventures. I recommend this show especially if you are all about fighting for what is right and hot British men! ( Little John isn't hot, but I can't leave him ouot cuz he is amazing).

2 comments: