Monday, December 13, 2010

Don't Blow a Gasket! :) Surgery update

Ok I just had a phone call from Lani about my gastric bypass post. And I wanted to reassure all readers that I have decided to not do it. I can't see how closing off my real stomach and making a new fake stomach can be healthy. It is pure mutilation and it scares the crap out of me. And as it has been pointed out to me, when I do what I need to, ie Weight watchers, or just eat right and exercise, then the weight comes off. I have proved to myself that I have it in me to do what I need to do to get the weight off. So no worries everyone :) Starting this January I am going to start fresh and get moving and eating better. I know it is a little cliché to start in January, but it is too difficult to make a solid commitment in December, so while I am trying to cut back this month, I am still going to indulge a little. Thanks for your comments and support on the issue. I appreciate the feedback and I am grateful to know so many of you care about me!

4 comments:

  1. It's ok to indulge!! It's human!! hehe Just know I'm hear if you need to talk! Follow my fattie blog! hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Aunt Quay! That means a lot. I love you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a January type of gal too. Also, Monday & first day of the month :-)

    ReplyDelete